Yes, yes. I’m terrible at TBR’s but remember around here they are ‘Loose Goals’. Here is what I have for my Goals of #TBRTakedown 3.0 which starts today and runs till the 10th. Just like last time it’s hosted by the lovely Shannon over on LeaningLights.
- Book from your most recent book haul
The Jedi Doth Return by Ian Doescher
- Book on your TBR Shelf over a year (or longest)
The Demigod Files by Rick Riordan
- Book outside your comfort zone! (Genre, content, etc)
Da Vinci’s Tiger by L.M. Elliot
- First book in a series
New Spring by Robert Jordan (The Graphic Novel Adaptation)
- Complete a series/Read a sequel in a series
Vendetta by Gail Z Martin or Dark Ascension by M.L. Brennan
- Read a FIRE color book (Fire colours such as shades of red, pink, purple, lilac, burgundy) Lucky Colors for 2016
Mort by Terry Pratchett
- Read a non-novel item: poem, verse, novella, short story, etc.
Again New Spring by Robert Jordan (The Graphic Novel Adaptation)
I used New Spring twice since it meets both the First in a Series challenge (it’s the prequel to Wheel of Time) and the non-novel item. It was originally a novella and this version is also a graphic novel. A win-win!
Anyone else doing TBRTakedown? What’re you reading?
Leave a Reply