July is going to be a busy month for me. I’ve got to finish up the flower bed on the right side of my driveway, do Camp NaNoWriMo, and try to read some of the books I got for my birthday this year since I blew my unofficial book buying ban out of the water with flair.
- Succubus Shadows & Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead – I really want to finish this series this month. Like wow. I’m halfway through Shadows and cannot wait. Not to mention I’ve got to decide which ones to get signed in November at YALL Fest.
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik – My best friend has done nothing but rave about this one. And the reviews have been great so far. Not to mention it’s beautiful, what other reason do I need?
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen – I don’t like contemporaries like 9 times out of 10. But this one sounds interesting, I’m hoping this one won’t make me anxious.
- Daisy Miller and The Turn of the Screw by Henry James – Mostly just the The Turn of the Screw on this one. I’m lumping it into my horror books for my IRL book club. This is also the first in my classic reads I want to go through.
- Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour – I finally got my paws on this and can’t wait to finally get into some good diverse romances. I am getting tired of the same predictable romances (even though I love them to).
- Bird Box by Josh Mallerman – Another horror read, I’ve also had it on my kindle for almost a year now?
And whatever else I pick up on my kindle. There are at least 800 books on there. Yup… I really shouldn’t buy any more kindle books.